Privacy Statement of the German Shipsuppliers Association
The German Shipsuppliers Association processes personal data in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation as well as the German Bundesdatenschutzgesetz and the German Telemediengesetz.
The responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws is the German Shipsuppliers Association, Colonnaden 46, 20354 Hamburg.
The German Shipsuppliers Association collects the following personal data from you if you become a member of us, ask us questions or otherwise contact our website:
- Company name and contact person
- Telephone and / or fax number
- E-mail address
Use of personal information
The German Shipsuppliers Association may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to answer your questions
- to communicate with you by phone, in writing or by e-mail
- for association publications
- The German Shipsuppliers Association uses your data only as long as this is necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes, unless by law a longer retention period would be necessary or permissible.
Transfer of personal data
- The German Shipsuppliers Association transfers your data exclusively for processing your order to service providers commissioned by us. These service providers process the data exclusively according to our instructions. The service providers may under no circumstances use the data collected and processed as part of their orders for their own purposes.
- Your data will be stored at the Internet service provider 1und1 Internet SE in Germany.
External internet appearances
Data change and right to information
If you wish to review, rectify, or delete personal information provided to us earlier, please contact us at email@example.com. Please state clearly in your application what data is involved. We will process your request as soon as possible.
Upon request, the German Shipsuppliers Association will inform you if and which personal data about you are stored by us.
The German Shipsuppliers Association uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our safety measures are continuously improved in accordance with the technological development. Data processing and transmission are carried out using the SSL method (Secure Socket Layer).